We are currently hiring for the following locations:
- Perrysburg, OH
- Chandler, AZ
- Atlanta, GA
If you are interested in joining our mission to save lives and help clients build a life worth living, we would love to hear from you!
Please contact Stacey Peiron at email@example.com with your resume or letter of interest.
Job Type: Full Time (8 hour shifts)
What This Position Pays: Salary dependent on experience and licensure starting at $60,000/year
- We will train you in Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT) and Collaborative Assessment and
- Management of Suicidality (CAMS)
- Small caseloads and reasonable productivity expectation of 24 client hours/week
- An environment that fosters a healthy work-life balance
- Generous PTO
- Paid holidays
- Health insurance
- Retirement program
- And many more!
About The Hope Institute
The model for The Hope Institute is unique - we focus exclusively on reducing suicidal risk and providing evidence-based practice to stabilize clients in an average of 6 weeks. The Hope Institute aims to provide the most effective tools for the very issues that clients are struggling with using Collaborative Assessment and Management of Suicidality (CAMS) and Dialectical Behavioral Therapy (DBT). The Hope Institute provides clients short-term outpatient care, including appointments with an individual counselor, group therapy, and intensive outpatient options with up to four contact points per week for those most in need.
At The Hope Institute, we are here to make sure that clients are not alone in their struggles. Our goal is to help clients secure an appointment within 24 business hours to provide the lifesaving help they need! The Hope Institute locations are small, stigma free, and staffed by clinicians motivated and trained to treat the “drivers” that make the person want to end their life. The Hope Institute supports a healthy work/life balance for our employees and invests in their potential through opportunities for continual learning and growth.
If our mission resonates with you, then read on!
Our Behavioral Health Counselor position plays a vital role in helping clients build a life worth living. Through innovative and effective evidence-based practices including Collaborative Assessment and Management of Suicidality (CAMS) and Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT), our clinicians assist clientsin developing the necessary skills to manage distress and reduce suicidal risk. Don't worry if you are not trained in these modalities - WE WILL TRAIN YOU!
We are seeking individuals who:
- Are passionate about learning about and using evidenced-based clinical practices
- Have high emotional intelligence
- Enjoy engaging participants using a variety of motivational approaches
- Are skilled in risk assessment and treatment planning
- Are energized by facilitating individual and group services in-person and via telehealth
- Use concurrent/collaborative documentation to increase documentation quality, promote work/life balance and track client needs/progress
- Enjoy collaborating with other members of the clinical team to improve our clients' experience and overall quality of life and increase job satisfaction
- Understand the value of integrating family systems and support into treatment
- Are creative, energetic, flexible and will serve as a healthy role model for participants
- Are willing to perform case management, discharge, or ongoing care planning as needed
- Recognize that client safety is top priority
- Master's Degree in Social Work, Clinical/Mental Health/Rehabilitation Counseling, or similar human service field that is acceptable for state licensure (preferred)
- Current, in good-standing license with appropriate state licensing board of Social Work, Counseling, Marriage and Family Therapy (required)
- Previous experience in a behavioral health or human services position (preferred)
- Experience working with individuals experiencing suicidal ideation, self-harm, mood disorders, adjustment disorder and personality disorders (preferred)
- Valid driver's license/dependable transportation (required)
- Valid Fingerprint Clearance Card or ability to obtain within 90 days of hire, BCI/FBI background check (required)
In an effort to support our clients by setting healthy examples, all The Hope Institute campuses are smoke-free and tobacco free for employees.
The Hope Institute is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and is dedicated to the principles of equal employment opportunity. The Hope Institute will make reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with known disabilities and for employees whose work requirements interfere with a religious belief.